1. We were quite surprised that you decided to come to have your 10th year anniversary fan meeting here in Thailand. What made you decide to choose Thailand as one of your lists?
Ans. I heard that Thai people like “You’re beautiful” and “Heartstrings”. Also before this, lots of fans sent me messages that said “when are you gonna come here” “miss you” or “want to see you”, therefore I think that if I have a chance I would like to come and meet fans here.
2. Can you update us about your new drama?
Ans. As you all know, my new drama is “The Heirs” with “Lee Min-Ho”. Right now, still waiting for the script so still don’t have to prepare much. I am also anticipating about this, because the writer of this drama is very popular and talented. The filming will start in Aug and will go on-air in Oct. If the feedback is good and Thai people like it then it might have a chance to be on-air here.
3. Lots of people remember you from your character in “You’re Beautiful”, did your life change after you acted in this drama?
Ans. At first I don’t think that it will be this popular. However, after “You’re Beautiful”, I have gained a lot of fans, not only in Korea but also from other countries. Lots of fans from different countries send me messages via social network.
4. Are you still in contact with your friends in that drama like JGS, JYH and LHK?
Ans. Of course because we are friends. Everyone is very busy but if we have a chance we will eat together. Not long ago, my parents opened a restaurant in Korea, when JGS had free time, he also visited the restaurant.
5. After working with a lot of famous actors, who surprise you the most?
Ans. the memorable is the movie “Miracle in cell no.7”. Feel very pleased because all of the senior actors in this movie have a lot of acting experiences. Even though I didn’t have a lot of filming with them, I still feel that they’re very good in expressing their emotions and feelings. And if you watch this movie, you can see that I have a very long line, but all of the senior actors still waited for me and encouraged me.
6. Who do you feel that you are most comfortable to work with?
Ans. “You’re beautiful’s team because we have a very good teamwork. That time was a very enjoyable time, I’m also closed to all of the staff. Even though it’s already been 4 years ago but still remember that there was a swimming scene. Everyone was playing in the water except JGS. The swimming pool is about 5 meters deep, but no one felt scared so we were playing while filming. Actually JGS also liked to play in the water however the weather was very cold that day, so he didn’t play.
7. Between the tomboy in “You’re beautiful”, Vintage girl in “Heartstrings” and the girl that kept to herself in “Flower boy next door”, which character is different from yourself the most?
Ans. Actually, I don’t think that there is any character that is different from me because while acting, I also found myself in those characters. Like Go Mi-Nam, everyone might think that she looks like tomboy, but actually she has a feminine side inside her. Therefore, It didn’t feel difficult while filming and just acted normally as a woman.
8. Have you want to try to act as a bad person?
Ans. Even though I still don’t have a chance to act as a bad person but I think that my previous characters were not totally good person, because there are different emotions in each character.
9. This is your 10th year in this field, do you still remember the feeling when you acted in your first drama “Stairway to Heaven”? because you were only 13 years old at that time.
Ans. I remember that I was very excited at that time, because I had to do things that I only saw from TV. Luckily, the environment at that time was very fun because the child actors were in the similar age.
10. Is it difficult to work and study at the same time?
Ans. To tell you the truth, it’s very tiring but since I like both things, I also enjoy it. However, because of my personality, I cannot do two things at once, so if I have to study, I will not accept any work. I enjoy going to school; I try to attend every classes, meeting friends, doing homework and live my life like a normal student.
11. What is the thing that you have gained and the thing that you have to sacrificed by working in this field?
Ans. This is very difficult to answer because I really love this job. Right now, I feel happy and thankful of everything I have, so I cannot clearly separate the things that I’ve gained or sacrificed, and I never thought about this before. What I gained are fame and love from fans, which make me very happy, and if I have to choose one thing that I have sacrificed, then I have to say freedom.
12. Since you are a famous person, do you need to take care of yourself before leaving your house?
Ans. No. In normal daily life if I have to go out, I usually don’t put make up on, or occasionally I only put BB cream. Lately, I rarely put make up on, unless I have to attend big events. I’m not serious about this because if I want to go out, I will drive by myself, and I don’t even need to wear a cap.
13. When do you feel like you can spend your time as an ordinary girl?
Ans. When I don’t have to film, I spend my time like an ordinary girl; go to exercise, meet friends.
14. When women fall in love, they always see the world in pink. Are you that type of woman?
Ans. I’m not sure because I never experience it but I’ll remember that the world is not pink like that (laugh)…. (this one is little bit confuse thou lol)
15. What will you be doing 10 years from now?
Ans. I will be 34 years old, I’ll still be working in this field or already married. But I think that thing won’t change much in 10 years. Maybe at that time, people will already be calling me “Ajumma”.
“GET TO KNOW HER MORE”
CHILDHOOD’S DREAM: POLICEMAN
DRESSING STYLE: MIX&MATCH
THING THAT YOU ALWAYS TAKE WITH YOU: PERFUME
THING THAT BOTHER YOU RIGHT NOW: WANT TO SWIM (LAUGH WHILE POINTING TO SWIMMING POOL WHICH NEAR INTERVIEW ROOM)
BEST-FRIENDS IN THE INDUSTRY: ACTORS FROM YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL
LATEST PRESENT THAT BOUGHT FOR YOURSELF: WALLET
DREAM DATE: I DON’T LIKE FANCY/LUXURIOUS DATE, I PREFER SIMPLE ONE LIKE WATCHING BASEBALL OR HOLDING HAND WHILE WALKING, BECAUSE IT’S THE THING THAT I CAN’T EASILY DO
WORDS THAT DON’T WANT TO HEAR THE MOST: PEOPLE WHO DON’T KNOW ME BUT ACT LIKE THEY DO AND TALK BAD THINGS ABOUT ME. SOME PEOPLE MIGHT READ FROM MY INTERVIEW, AND TALK LIKE THEY KNOW ME WELL, BUT ACTUALLY THEY DON’T KNOW WHO I REALLY AM.
IF YOU HAVE 1 MILLION WON: ME AND MY FANS HAVE LOTS OF KIDS IN GHANA THAT WE’VE BEEN TAKING CARE OF. SO IF I HAVE A CHANCE, I WANT TO GO THERE AND HELP THOSE KIDS.
LIFE PRINCIPLE: SINCE I WAS YOUNG, I USUALLY THINK ABOUT PEOPLE AROUND ME BEFORE MYSELF, BUT NOW I WANT TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPY.
Admin note: As you all read folks the existence and importance of our prince JKS was always there.It is all in the line of our princess PSH.
♥기타치는 사람’s girl♥ @Pank_Blue